Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Day three and mocktinis!


Since I cannot have coffee or alcohol on this cleanse, I've come up with some fake it drinks to replace my favorites. When I have the nudge for come coffee, I have a spoonful of Black Strap Molasses instead, or I'll stir it into hot water to give me the warmth my morning cup of coffee gives me. When I'm wanting my glass of wine, I have a mocktini instead - club soda with 3 green olives in it. Luckily, I have not been deprived of juice. I can still have some Knudsen's and Odwalla juices, so thankfully I have that.

My headaches are still raging like always. Worse even today. SOOOO thankful I have a chiro appt. later today. Hoping today will be a better day. I will be gone most of the day, so that will help.

Oh, and this morning, I was down 3 pounds! THAT'S HUGE, especially given that's what most of the black team lost last night on The Biggest Loser.

0 comments: