Friday, September 26, 2008

i give up!

i can't stick to any kind of diet to save my life. literally.
i know i need to lose weight, and want to so bad, but apparently not bad enough to stick to it.

perhaps i have not found the right way that works for me. perhaps i really do not want to lose weight. i do not know the reason.

what i do know is i had to pull my fat jeans back out ( i saved one pair). i have terrible hormone inbalance, and have been a bloated and moody lately (I AM NOT PREGNANT!) and have gained 5 pounds i the last two weeks, in addition to my cycle being totally off. i know, tmi!!!

*sigh*

so, for now, i am not going to bother. i will continue to do what i am doing or not doing) until something changes.

on a positive note, i did walk in the Susan G Komen last weekend, and that felt good. maybe i need to get my fat ass back in the gym more. where on earth do i find the time or childcare though?

0 comments: