Friday, September 5, 2008

Weight Loss attempt # 2

I'm so sick and tired of being overweight. 


I have a hard time sticking to any one thing. I have a really hard time finding time to get to the gym. I lack solid motivation. 

I'm going to try another "diet". It worked for me in the past and even though I know it's not a great permanent solution, it may help me get the ball rolling. Once I get past the first 20, I can usually lose it at a steady, healthy pace. I've been in the same 3-5 lb range for the last 3 months. I need to get past this plateau. 

So as of today, I'm reducing my carbs and sugars to less than 20g per day. HARDCORE! I will be checking my urine and blood sugars daily to be sure I'm not harming anything to much. I will check my weight twice a week. As the pounds start going down, I will increase my daily count of carbs/sugars. 

For this first week, no bread, no sugar, no fruit, ice cream, candy, nothing "good" or "comforting" shall we say. I will eat meat and veggies (not including potatoes or carrots).

I wont post my actual weight, but I will post increases and decreases as we go along. 

HERE WE GO AGAIN! 

1 comments:

Lia Hollander said...

How do you always manage to look so beautiful in your photos? TEACH ME!