Saturday, June 7, 2008

WL Challenge, update & success~!

It's been an okay week. Have not got to the gym every day as I had hoped, but at least every other day.

I am in LOVE with the SmartOnes Dragon Shrimp Lo-Mein! I would live on these!!! SO good, and only 5 points!

and the huge success....

I'M IN A SIZE 14 JEANS! hecks yes. Back in September, I was wearing size 22, now 14!!!! That' what I wore in high school. I'm still heavier than what I was in HS, but the size of my pants are the same.

So, it's going well.

Be sure and visit RagaMuffin Soul HERE to learn more about what I, and many others are doing!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulation keep up the good work!! I'm also doing the ragamuffin top challenge.

Lia Hollander said...

woo hoo!

A Good Kinda Crazy said...

Keep up the good work!