Monday, June 2, 2008

The RagaMuffinTop Challenge

I am participating in an online weight loss and activity challenge hosted by blogger RagamuffinSoul. Click here to join or see how other participants are doing.

For the first week, we are supposed to :

1. You must have a measurable goal. - My goal is to lose 20 pounds by August 12th
2. You must place a photo or video on your blog each weekend and give us the scoop on how you did. - I will do that.
3. You must link back here so that the readers of your blog get to see how the rest of us are failing or succeeding. - Done
4. You fill out the linky thing below and then people can get to your blog from my front page and we can cheer each other on. - Done.

So, I'll post my first pic and measurements later today. I will be using Weight Watchers and 24Hr Fitness as my tools to achieve this goal. Here we go!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lauren,

I just started the muffin challenge too. I am so excited to get to know others and cheer each other on. Just wanted to drop it to say hey and introduce myself.

Gretchin